Donate to Veterans Online through E-Donate.
Monday, January 7, 2013
VA is making it easier than ever for appreciative Americans to pay respect to the Veterans who defended their freedom through E-Donate. With the click of a mouse, anyone can donate online at any time to give Veterans at the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center help that goes well beyond their health care. It’s speedy. It’s simple. It’s safe. It’s ready for your click today.
- E-Donate allows people to donate by any electronic means commonly used on the Internet today (i.e. credit cards, debit cards, etc.). You choose the medical center, you choose the amount, and you choose form available options how your money will support local Veterans.
- E-Donate also provides the option to make a donation in honor of or in memory of a loved one, or other person of your choice.
- Donations to the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center provides Veteran patients with many essential services and programs that otherwise would not be available to them, such as transportation services, social service assistance, rehabilitation equipment, recreation programs, activities, homeless Veteran’s services, holiday gifts, phone cards and many other options.
- All administrative costs for VA are already appropriated by Congress, so you can be assured your entire donation is going directly to support Veterans in the way you choose.
- In 2011 alone, more than $90 million in gifts and donations were given by generous contributors like you to support and supplement services and programs that helped to enhance or improve Veterans lives.
- Countless requests have taught VA that even more Americans would show their appreciation for Veterans if an online option was available to them. E-Donate will give these patriotic and generous Americans the avenue they have been looking for to say they care.
- E-Donate is administered through Pay.gov, a secure Government-wide collection portal.
- Support the local Veterans who served you through VA’s E-Donate option.
- No time to volunteer? Thank a Veteran online in 5 minutes through E-Donate.
- A minimum of $5 is required for online donation.
For informative Features and Events check out the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center’s official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/VAWestPalmBeach