West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Fort Pierce CBOC
From Interstate 95 (I95) North or South
From I-95, take exit 129 East onto FL-70 / Okeechobee Rd. 70E. Continue to follow FL-70 E. Turn left onto S 25th St. The Ft. Pierce CBOC will be on the left. Turn left into parking lot.
From Florida's Turnpike
From Florida's Turnpike, take exit 152 East onto FL-70 / Okeechobee Rd. 70E. Continue to follow FL-70 E. Turn left onto S 25th St. The Ft. Pierce CBOC will be on the left. Turn left into parking lot.
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive healthcare screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals to West Palm Beach VA Medical Center for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of Mental Health diagnoses. (Complex or more specialized treatment is referred to the Medical Center.)
- Social Services assessments and referrals.
Registration and Enrollment Information
Pre-registration at this clinic is required. Patients not previously registered may do so at this clinic and will be given an appointment for a later date.