West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Wednesday, September 4, 2019 9:25 AM EDT
The West Palm Beach VA Medical Center and all outlying clinics are in a normal operating status.
A toll-free number has been established for veterans who receive care in the impacted area. They or their families should call 1-800-507-4571 to receive information on where to go for care, how to receive prescription drugs, or any other concerns they may have about their care. The phone line will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For information about compensation or pension benefit checks, please call the toll-free number 1-800-827-1000. The phone line is operational Monday – Friday, 8am – 9pm EST
VA Employee Disaster Line
A toll-free number 1-866-233-0152 has been established for employees in the impacted area to report their status. The phone line will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Sign-up for automatic email updates by filling in your email address in the"Emergency Email Updates" section, located at the top right corner of this page.
- For up-to-date information about the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, please check this page, West Palm Beach VA Medical Center Facebook page or West Palm Beach VA Medical Center Twitter page.
|West Palm Beach VA Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Boca Raton, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Delray, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Fort Pierce, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Okeechobee, Florida||Normal Hours|
|St. Lucie County PTSD Clinical Team (PCT) Outpatient Program||Normal Hours|
|Stuart, Florida||Normal Hours|
|Vero Beach, Florida||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center 1-877-741-3400
- Change Your Appointment: 561-422-6838
- Media Inquiries: 561-422-8607 or 561-815-2088
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-866-383-9036
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-877-741-3400