West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Boca Raton VA Clinic
From Interstate 95 (I95) North or South
From I-95, take exit 45 onto Glades Road and head East to NW 7th Avenue. Turn right onto NW 7th Avenue and continue South across NW 13th Street. Continue Southwest to clinic across from Boca Raton Community Hospital.
From Florida's Turnpike
Exit Florida's Turnpike at Glades Rd exit number 75. Turn left onto Glades Rd. Turn right onto NW 7th Ave. Continue onto 8th St/Meadows Rd. The Boca Raton CBOC will be on the right.
Services AvailableThis is a contractor-operated clinic that provides a variety of VA health care and services.
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive healthcare screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals to West Palm Beach VA Medical Center for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of Mental Health diagnoses. (Complex or more specialized treatment is referred to the Medical Center.)
- Social Services assessments and referrals.
Registration and Enrollment Information
Veterans must enrolled with the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center to receive care at this clinic. Patients not previously enrolled for care may do so at this clinic and will be given an appointment for a later date.