West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Delray Beach VA Clinic
From Interstate 95 (I95) North or South
From I-95, take exit 51 onto Linton Boulevard. Turn right on Linton Blvd and head west. Clinic will be on the left approximately 1/2 block before you reach Military Trail.
From Florida's Turnpike
Exit Florida's Turnpike at Atlantic Ave Rd exit number 81. Turn left onto Atlantic Ave. Turn right onto S Military Tr. Turn left onto Linton Blvd. The Delray Beach CBOC will be on the left.
Services AvailableThis is a contractor-operated clinic that provides a variety of VA health care and services.
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive healthcare screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals to West Palm Beach VA Medical Center for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of Mental Health diagnoses. (Complex or more specialized treatment is referred to the Medical Center.)
- Social Services assessments and referrals.
Registration and Enrollment Information
Veterans must enrolled with the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center to receive care at this clinic. Patients not previously enrolled for care may do so at this clinic and will be given an appointment for a later date.