West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Jupiter Vet Center
From Interstate 95 (exit 87A) and Florida's Turnpike (exit 116), exit Indiantown Rd. Turn right onto Indiantown Road. The Jupiter Vet Center will be on the right slightly after Island Way.
How the Jupiter Vet Center can assist:
Vet Center counselors are available to help familiarize with readjustment counseling services for combat Veterans and family at NO cost.
- West Palm Beach VA Medical Center Eligibility/Enrollment staff and OEF/OIF Program Staff.
- Individual and group counseling for veterans and their families
- Family counseling for military-related issues
- Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active-duty death
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Employment assessment and referral
- Benefits explanation and referral
- Screening and referral for medical issues including traumatic brain injury, depression, etc.
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation Staff to assist with job training benefits.
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits and Assistance Staff.
- Palm Beach County Veterans Service Officer(s).
- Workforce Alliance Veterans Representative to assist with job searches.
- Veterans Organizations Representatives.
For information, go to www.vetcenter.va.gov/ or call (561) 422-1220.
The 24-hour hotline for Veterans in distress is (800) 273-8255.