West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Okeechobee VA Clinic
From State Road (S.R.) 70, turn North onto Parrot Avenue (441). Follow over the railroad tracks to 12th Street. Clinic is on the Northwest corner.
Services AvailableThis is a contractor-operated clinic that provides a variety of VA health care and services.
- Primary Care / Internal Medicine services
- Care and management of chronic illnesses
- Preventive healthcare screenings and evaluations
- Nutritional consultation and evaluations
- Outpatient nursing care and health education
- Referrals to West Palm Beach VA Medical Center for specialty care
- Mental health assessments, screening, and therapies for a limited number of Mental Health diagnoses. (Complex or more specialized treatment is referred to the Medical Center.)
- Social Services assessments and referrals.
Registration and Enrollment Information
Veterans must enrolled with the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center to receive care at this clinic. Patients not previously enrolled for care may do so at this clinic and will be given an appointment for a later date.