West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Palm Beach Vet Center
Just over two miles west of I-95 on 10th Avenue North. Location is at the southeast corner of intersection 10th Ave. North and Haverhill Road (behind Walgreens).
How the West Palm Beach Vet Center can assist:
Vet Center counselors are available to help familiarize with readjustment counseling services for combat Veterans and family at NO cost.
- West Palm Beach VA Medical Center Eligibility/Enrollment staff and OEF/OIF Program Staff.
- Individual and group counseling for veterans and their families
- Family counseling for military-related issues
- Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active-duty death
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Employment assessment and referral
- Benefits explanation and referral
- Screening and referral for medical issues including traumatic brain injury, depression, etc.
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation Staff to assist with job training benefits.
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits and Assistance Staff.
- Palm Beach County Veterans Service Officer(s).
- Workforce Alliance Veterans Representative to assist with job searches.
- Veterans Organizations Representatives.
For information, go to www.vetcenter.va.gov/ or call (561) 422-1220.
The 24-hour hotline for veterans in distress is (800) 273-8255.