West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
St. Lucie County PTSD Clinical Team (PCT) Outpatient Program
Directions: From I95, Take the EAST St Lucie West Blvd exit, EXIT 121, toward Port St Lucie Stadium. Merge onto SW St Lucie West Blvd. Turn RIGHT onto SW Chamber Ct. End at 126 SW Chamber Ct Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986-3496
How the St. Lucie PCT can assist:
The St. Lucie PCT is a specialized treatment program for Veterans who are having difficulty coping with the effects of having experienced combat or sexual trauma while in the military.
Our goals include:
- Promoting the development of healthy, effective coping skills to enhance the personal, family, and vocational functioning of veterans.
- Providing an environment in the community conducive to development of trust and healing the effects of combat and sexual trauma.
- Veterans who experienced combat trauma or sexual trauma while serving in the military, and desire treatment to help deal more effectively with the effects of the trauma.
Treatment Services Available:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Medication and Medication Management
- Family Education and Counseling
- Emergency services are not available at the PCT Clinic.
Veterans experiencing a mental health emergency may utilize the VA Medical Center Mental Health Crisis Team, West Palm Beach, Monday- Friday, 8am-4pm (561-422-7515), go to the closest emergency room, or call 911.
The 24-hour hotline for Veterans in distress is (800) 273-8255.
126 SW Chamber Court
Port St Lucie, FL 34986
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation