West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
St. Lucie County PTSD Clinical Team (PCT) Outpatient Program
Directions: From I95, Take the EAST St Lucie West Blvd exit, EXIT 121, toward Port St Lucie Stadium. Merge onto SW St Lucie West Blvd. Turn RIGHT onto SW Chamber Ct. End at 126 SW Chamber Ct Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986-3496
How the St. Lucie PCT can assist:
The St. Lucie PCT is a specialized treatment program for Veterans who are having difficulty coping with the effects of having experienced combat or sexual trauma while in the military.
Our goals include:
- Promoting the development of healthy, effective coping skills to enhance the personal, family, and vocational functioning of veterans.
- Providing an environment in the community conducive to development of trust and healing the effects of combat and sexual trauma.
- Veterans who experienced combat trauma or sexual trauma while serving in the military, and desire treatment to help deal more effectively with the effects of the trauma.
Treatment Services Available:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Medication and Medication Management
- Family Education and Counseling
- Emergency services are not available at the PCT Clinic.
Veterans and their family members who are experiencing emotional distress may contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Support for deaf and hard of hearing individuals is available. Veterans experiencing a mental health emergency may go to the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center Emergency Department or call 911.
126 SW Chamber Court
Port St Lucie, FL 34986
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation