AARP Tax volunteers (sponsored by Voluntary Service) will provide FREE tax return services for all low and middle-income patients, volunteers and employees.
This service runs on February 4 through April 15, 2020 on Tuesdays and Wednesday from 9 am - 1 pm.
When you meet with the Tax-Aide Volunteer, you MUST bring the following information:
• Social Security cards for yourself and all dependents
• Copy of last year’s income tax returns
• W-2 forms from each employer
• Unemployment compensation statements
• Voided check for direct deposit bank information
• SSA-1099 form if you were paid Social Security benefits
• All 1099 forms (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-MISC) showing interest and/or dividends, as well as documentation showing original purchase price of your sold assets
• 1099 forms if you received a pension or annuity
• All forms indicating federal income tax paid
• Mortgage interest statements and property tax receipts
• Childcare provider information (name, employer ID, Social Security number)
• Receipts or canceled checks if itemizing deductions