West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Local Patient Access Data
Regularly updated patient access data is available for all VA Medical Centers and Community-Based Outpatient Clinics including average wait times, number of patients waiting for a scheduled appointment and number of patients that cannot be scheduled for an appointment in 90 days or less. To view this data, go to http://www.va.gov/health/access-audit.asp.
At VAMC West Palm Beach, our goals are to assist you in getting an appointment without a long delay. We believe that:
- You should be able to see a primary care provider within one to two business days.
- You should have faster access to specialty care.
Things you should know before your appointment:
- Please be on time.Â If you need to cancel your appointment or will be late, please call VA Connect at 561-422-6838.
- Arrive early if you need to have blood tests, X-rays, EKGs, or other tests done before you see the doctor.
- Bring in test results if you had the tests done at another non-VA provider; your doctor will want to see the actual X-ray, MRI or CAT scan films.
Make, Change, Cancel, or Confirm an Appointment
Please call 561-422-6838 or 1-866-383-9036 and Press 1 - To make, change, confirm or cancel an appointment.
If you cannot keep an existing appointment, please contact us as soon as you are aware you cannot make your appointment. This will allow us to reschedule you sooner as well as schedule one of your fellow Veterans for the original appointment date and time.