The West Palm Beach VA Medical Center pharmacy processes over 5,000 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by phone or the Internet.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all West Palm Beach VA Medical Center patients. Please call one of the following numbers:
- 561-422-5294 Direct Automatic Refill Line
- 1-866-383-9036, press 1 (from outside the West Palm Beach area, from a touch-tone phone)
- 1-800-317-8387, press 2 (from outside the West Palm Beach area, from a touch-tone phone)
1. After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to
2. Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for
3. Press 2, then wait for an answer.
4. Press 1, then wait for an answer.
5. Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
6. To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user ID and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at West Palm Beach VA Medical Center Pharmacy
All Veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main VAMC West Palm Beach pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
VA Pharmacy Benefits Management Services
Please visit the Pharmacy Benefits Management Services site to access criteria for Use that Veterans can print out and discuss with their private physicians, a link to the National Formulary and other useful information.
Additional Contact Information
Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized Veterans only)
Main Building – Basement (BB-111)
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Pharmacy Administration Office
Main Building – Basement (BB-121)
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all Federal Holidays.
Main Building, First Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm