West Palm Beach VA Medical Center
Free Valet Parking is available in Parking Lot #3 next to the Emergency Department for Veterans and visitors Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (the last car is parked at 3:00 pm). If you are here after hours, please contact the VA Police Service in basement in Room BB-201. Valet attendants cannot accept tips.
If you need assistance with mobility, please ask a Valet attendant to call for a wheelchair to get you to the main entrance. If you have compliments or concerns related to Valet Parking, please contact Police service in the basement in Room BB-201.
Self parking is also available in Lot #3 or other lots around our campus.
Patient and visitor drop-offs and pick-ups can be done at the West Entrance near the Chapel.
Click here to see a current VA Police Update regarding parking compliance!
Click here to see the newly expanded Tri Rail shuttle services!
Please note the following tips in planning a visit to the medical center:
- Park in the outlying parking lots where parking spaces are easier to find and take the courtesy shuttle service to the front entrances. The shuttle makes pick-up stops every 15 – 20 minutes. Covered shuttle shelters with seating to wait for the next shuttle are available in each parking lot.
- When making appointments, ask that they be bundled, if possible, for the same day, so multiple trips are not necessary.
- Parking is less of an issue with appointments scheduled later in the day. Inquire if afternoon appointments are available.
- Utilize VA Connect (561-422-6838 local calls; 1-866-383-9036 long distance calls) to make inquiries. Tel-Care nurses are available to provide guidance regarding medical concerns.
- Utilize My Healthevet to refill prescriptions.
- Consider alternate means of transportation to travel to the medical center.
- If driving in your personal vehicle to the medical center, please allot ample time to find a parking space.
West Palm Beach VA Medical Center police follow State of Florida parking code and violation statuses. Issuing parking tickets is not something we like to do, but please understand that the safety of patients, visitors and staff must come first. Observe parking signs and pavement markings.